From sleeping under the stars to the daily commute, life’s all about journeys. And you can make a special someone’s trip easier with a Halfords gift card or voucher. Whether they’re a keen cyclist or crave the latest in-car technology, our gift range lets you give them exactly what they want, no fuss, no hassle. All our cards are redeemable in any Halfords store where we’ve thousands of great value motoring, cycling and leisure products to choose from. So why not give your employees a gift that’ll really get them going – with the Halfords gift range.
You are now also able to add your Halfords eGift into your mobile wallet on Apple devices. On your Apple device visit https://www.halfords.com/advice/cycling/service/halfords-gift-cards. Click on "Check your remaining balance here" and enter your eGift number and 4 digit PIN. The page will return your eGift balance and add to Apple Wallet. Click on Apple Wallet and your phone will convert your eGift into a mobile wallet pass and ask you to confirm. In store you simply show your eGift in the wallet and the cashier will scan the image barcode. The top left of the mobile pass also shows you your balance in real time* (mobile data or wifi connection is required for real-time balance).
- The minimum load value is £1, and the maximum load value is £1,000.
- You can check your e-gift card balance online at Halfords.com or alternatively, you can check your e-gift card balance in store at any Halfords store.
- You cannot top-up an e-gift card, but you can purchase another one.
- You can use an e-gift card as part or full payment and in conjunction with another payment method such as a debit or credit card or another e-gift card or cash, in any Halfords store.
- The remaining funds on the e-gift card will remain available for redemption until the e-gift card expires.
- The e-gift card is valid for 24 months after date of purchase.
- Lost or stolen e-gift cards cannot be replaced.
- E-gift cards are redeemable in any Halfords retail store but are not redeemable online or at Halfords Autocentres
- All refunds are made in the payment method, or combinations of payment methods used for the transaction.