Currys/PC World eGift
There are over 300 Currys, Currys Digital and PC World stores throughout the UK, giving you access to a fantastic range of products and services selected to offer you choice, value and convenience. Whether replacing a faulty kitchen appliance, upgrading your TV or looking to treat yourself to the latest must have gadget, our store staff will be on hand to offer advice and make your shopping experience a great one.
Take advantage of our full range of services including: Reserve and Collect – reserve a product online and then collect and pay for it in a local store in as little as one hour later. Delivery and Installation – have your product delivered to your home address with two hour time slots also available. Keep an eye out for our new format stores being opened throughout the UK this year including our Currys Megastores and the new PC World and Currys combined stores.
The first 6 digits of your gift card number will be pre populated. You will need to enter the remaining digits as demonstrated left. Enter the 4 digit pin number displayed on your eGift card.
Once you have input your gift card number and pin and selected add, your available balance to use will be displayed. You can amend the balance by clicking edit.
If you don’t use the full value of your gift card the value will be left on your eGift card to use at a future date. The expiry period for your eGift card is detailed on the reverse of the card. See below for terms and conditions.
If you return a product which has been purchased using a gift card you will receive a refund back to a gift card. If your order has already been confirmed a new gift card will be sent to you by post to the address entered with your purchase.
For full terms and conditions please visit: http://www.pcworldgiftcards.co.uk/terms.asp
- This card can be redeemed in a Currys & PC World store, Dixons Tax Free* or online at currys.co.uk and pcworld.co.uk as full or part payment towards our products or services.
- The amount of credit added or deducted and the card's balance will be shown on the till receipt for in store redemptions. No change or refund will be given. Any remaining balance can be used against future purchases.
- To check the balance on your card click here or call 0800 897 163. Alternatively, present your card in store where a member of the store team can check your balance for you.
- Upon 2 years non-use, the card will expire and any balance will be deducted.
- Protect the card and treat it as cash. No liability is accepted for lost or stolen cards or any credit amounts on this card.
- Transactions may only take place when the card is presented
- The card is not a cheque guarantee, credit, store or charge card.
- The card cannot be exchanged for cash.
- We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions or discontinue the card at any time. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Issuer: dcg Retail Ltd, 1 Portal Way, London, W3 6RS. Registered in England No. 504877