Everyone loves to shop and now there’s a way to give the gift of shopping. With an Arcadia gift card, your employees choose their own reward. Whether they want to treat themselves to a new suit at Burtons, get kitted out for Saturday night at Topshop, treat themselves to some new shoes at Dorothy Perkins or pick up something for lounging at home during the weekend, our gift card is the perfect way to motivate, incentivise or say ‘thanks’ to your people. It really is a one size fits all solution! Our simple, efficient gift card service makes it easy for employers too. We take the hassle out of recognition with our tailored service, working with you to design a gifting method that suits your needs.
At the payment stage enter your E-Code and pin. Please remember : The E-Code will expire 24 months from date of activation. When redeeming your E-Code online, input the (16 digit) card number and the (4 digit) PIN code at the payment page of the online checkout. Up to 5 E-Codes can be used on one order. If you do not have enough funds on your E-Code to cover the total cost of your order (including delivery), you can split payment between an E-Code and another payment method. You will not be able to use split payment if you have enough funds on your E-Code to cover the total cost of your order.
You can also use your Arcadia E-Code in store by printing it off, or by showing your E-Code from your mobile or tablet at the payment till. This E-Code can only be redeemed in participating Arcadia Brands' stores in the UK. It cannot be used in Arcadia Brands' concessions in department stores.
- The Arcadia eGift card can only be redeemed on the £GBP websites of the Arcadia Brands (excluding Outfit). It cannot be used in Arcadia Brands’ concessions in department stores.
- When redeeming your eGift card online, you will need to input the (16 digit) card number and the (4 digit) PIN code at the payment page of the online checkout. Up to five eGift cards can be used on one order. If you do not have enough funds on your gift card to cover the total cost of your order (including delivery), you can split payment between eGift card and another payment method.
- Upon presentation of your card, payment for merchandise in full (or in part if there is insufficient balance) will be deducted from your current balance. If you use eGift card as split payment (part gift card, part cash/debit or credit card) and later return the purchase, eGift card will be refunded first and the remaining balance will be refunded to the other method of payment originally used.
- The eGift card cannot be refunded, exchanged for cash, used to purchase Arcadia Brands' gift cards or eGift cards or used to settle Arcadia Account Card balances. Any balance remaining after use of the egift may be applied to future purchases.
- The minimum amount to activate or top up this eGift is £1.00 and the maximum amount is £300. eGIft cards can only be loaded and redeemed in £GBP.
- The eGift card will be valid for 24 months from the date the email is sent to you or your recipient. Any balance remaining will be deducted to nil and forfeited.
- The Arcadia Brands are Burton, Dorothy Perkins, Evans, Miss Selfridge, Outfit (UK only), Outfit Kids, Topshop, Topman and Wallis.
- Please treat this eGift as cash. Register your eGift card on any of the individual Arcadia Brands Registration Pages by visiting www.arcadiagroup.co.uk to protect the card against loss or theft. Arcadia are unable to replace eGift cards(s) if damaged, lost, intercepted or stolen. Arcadia Group Limited. Registered Address: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London. W1T 3NL. Registered no, 237511