The White Company eGift
Over 22 Years ago, Chrissie Rucker had a vision: to create a company that specialised in stylish, white homewares, combining the highest quality with affordable prices. She envisioned creating a seamless shopping experience across every channel, from beautiful stores to online, making customers feel wonderfully welcome at every touchpoint. What started as a range of white essentials for the linen cupboard - plump duvets, crisp sheets and fluffy towels - has gradually grown into the ultimate luxury lifestyle destination for your home, wardrobe, and little ones. From waking up in crisp white sheets to the feel of whisper-soft cashmere against your skin, we believe in using the very best you can afford, every single day, seeking pleasure in the simplest of moments.
- Gift E-Vouchers are available in denominations of £5, with a minimum value of £5 and a maximum value of £500, as applicable.
- Gift E-Vouchers are valid for 24 months from date of last use whereby the remaining balance will be deducted, after such time the Gift Tender shall expire. Last use is when a Gift E-Voucher has been activated or redeemed.
- There are no limitations on how many times a Gift E-Voucher can be used (until the balance is £0.00). If you do not spend the entire balance on a Gift Card, the remaining balance will be updated after each transaction and shown on your printed till receipt.
- E-Voucher balance enquiries can be obtained in store, UK online (Gift Card balance check page) or by calling 020 375 89 222 from the UK or +44 20 375 89 222 from outside the UK (Calling rates may vary).
- The risk in any Gift E-Voucher shall pass to you upon The White Company’s electronic transmission to you. The Gift E-Voucher remains the property of The White Company, and may not be tampered or interfered with, without The White Company’s consent. If EGift Voucher is found, please return to the nearest The White Company store.
- Gift E-Vouchers will be dispatched by email to your designated email account you’ve provided to us, as soon as The White Company is in receipt of cleared payment for the Gift E-Voucher.
- The White Company shall not be liable or responsible for Gift E-Vouchers that are unable to be delivered due to your error (for example, typing errors, misspelt or incorrect email addresses), spam filters, firewalls or mailbox restrictions.