New Look is one of the fastest growing names in fashion with over 607 stores nationwide, many now including menswear, guaranteeing something to suit everyone. We are dedicated to fast fashion bringing you the very latest trends by offering exclusive ranges from designers such as Giles Deacon, Kelly Brook and Lily Allen.
1 in 3 women choose to shop with us each year and New Look is also the largest women’s shoe retailer in the UK. No matter what your age, shape or size, New Look offers a compelling blend of top accessible trends. We are committed to making you look smart and fashionable with the latest styles in:
Womenswear, Menswear, Childrenswear / teen, Footwear, Accessories, Maternity, Lingerie, Swimwear, Tall, Larger sizes.
Terms And Conditions
NEW LOOK E-GIFT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. eGift cards can be redeemed online at newlook.com (subject to website terms and conditions) and in store.
2. eGift cards may be exchanged for goods of a higher price than the face value of the eGift card on payment of the difference.
3. If you do not spend the entire balance on the eGift card the remaining balance will be updated after each transaction.
4. If any product purchased with an eGift card is subsequently exchanged for a product of a lower price or a refund, any money owing will be added to the remaining balance on the eGift card.
5. eGift cards have a maximum value limit of £250. eGift cards can be topped up to that maximum value limit.
6. eGift cards will be valid for 18 months from the last transaction (transactions include balance enquiries). Any remaining balance will be cancelled on expiry of the validity period.
7. Please check online for balance enquiries or contact us by phone on 0845 226 3382 (local rates apply but please note mobile rates vary).
8. eGift cards cannot be exchanged for cash or used towards payment of any outstanding balance on a New Look Store Card.
9. Please treat eGift cards as cash. New Look will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged eGift cards.
10. New Look reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions or eGift cards at any time and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the eGift cards if, at its discretion, it deems such action necessary. This does not affect your legal rights.
11. The term eGift Card includes eGift Cards, eGift codes and virtual vouchers.