Adored by fashion fans and value seekers alike Primark is widely established as the destination store for keeping up with the latest looks without breaking the bank. We offer a diverse range of products, stocking everything from baby and kids, to women’s, men’s, home ware, accessories, beauty products and confectionery.
Primark opened its first store in Dublin in 1969 under the name Penney’s and today operates in over 270 stores in nine countries in Europe and growing with the first US store opening in Boston in 2015.
Terms And Conditions
The minimum sale amount to activate this card is £5.00. The maximum amount that may be credited is £200.
• Validly activated cards are redeemable in full or part payment for merchandise (excluding Vending Machine Sales) at participating Primark branches.
• The card balance will expire 2 years after the last card use.
• Gift Cards purchased in the UK may only be redeemed at Primark branches in the UK.
• This card may not be exchanged for cash or vouchers, any remaining balance will be applied to future purchases.
• Primark will not be responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
• Primark reserve the right to amend these terms & conditions from time to time where it reasonably considers it necessary to do so. Reasonable notice of these changes will be given where possible.