Established in 1988, Ted Baker London has grown from its humble roots as a shirt specialist in Glasgow, to a global lifestyle brand with over 100 locations in Europe, the U.S., Australia, Middle East, Far East and Southeast Asia.
‘No ordinary designer label,’ Ted Baker offers menswear, womenswear, accessories (and everything in between), and is renowned for its quality and distinctive use of pattern and colour. The brand’s unconventional approach to fashion, irreverent sense of humour and, above all, unswerving attention to detail appeals to style-conscious men and women who trust Ted to deliver that certain something... a little out of the ordinary.
Terms And Conditions
1. The gift card is not a credit card, charge card or cheque guarantee card.
2. Gift cards can purchased and topped-up at www.tedbaker.com
, Ted Baker standalone stores and outlet stores in the UK. Gift cards will be sold in GBP (£ Sterling).
3. The minimum amount required to activate this gift card is £10. You can add any value up to a maximum of £1000, however the maximum you can load in a single transaction is £250.
4. You can find out your remaining balance in store, online at www.tedbaker.com
, or by contacting our customer service team.
5. Gift cards can be redeemed at Ted Baker standalone and outlet stores in the UK, as well as online at www.tedbaker.com
. Gift cards may not be used in concessions or any stores outside of the UK.
6. Any refunds/exchanges of goods purchased with the gift card will be made in accordance with our general Returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights.
7. Please treat the gift card as cash but note the remaining balance can only be replaced (when lost, stolen or damaged) if they have been registered online at tedbaker.com. You can do this
or by contacting Ted Baker Customer Services team 08081787366. If
you haven’t registered your Gift Card, then unfortunately you will not be able
to obtain a replacement and any balance will be lost. So please treat your Gift
Card as carefully as you would cash.
8. Multiple gift cards can be used in a single transaction. No change will be given but any remaining balance may be applied to future purchases.
9. Gift cards expire 12 months from initial load, however any spend or subsequent load will reset the expiry period to 12 months again. Any remaining balance will be forfeited once expired.
10. Gift cards are non-transferable or negotiable, and cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or vouchers.
11. We reserve the right to refuse gift cards which we believe have been tampered with, duplicated, or otherwise affected by fraud.
12. Ted Baker may cancel the value of the gift card if we do not receive payment from the purchaser’s bank or card company. Further action may be taken where the fraudulent use of a credit card is suspected.
13. Ted Baker reserves the right to refuse a gift card if we suspect the card or any amount on it may have been stolen or obtained in another illegal way.
14. Ted Baker reserves the right to add to or amend these terms and conditions.
15. Gift cards are issued by No Ordinary Designer Label Ltd, trading as Ted Baker. Registered address: 6a St Pancras Way, London, NW1 0TB. Where ‘Ted Baker’ is listed in these terms and conditions, this refers to the Limited company.
16. These terms and conditions are governed by the Laws of England and Wales and are subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.