John Lewis began trading in 1864 on
London's Oxford Street, and has grown to become the largest omni-channel
retailer in the UK with 48 John Lewis shops (34 department stores, 12 John
Lewis at home and shops at St Pancras International and Heathrow Terminal 2)
and a growing online business - johnlewis.com.
Waitrose combine the convenience of a supermarket with the expertise and service of a specialist shop. Waitrose take pride in the freshness and quality of their food. They believe in championing British produce, treading lightly on the environment, supporting responsible sourcing and treating people fairly.
§ John Lewis Gift List
§ Third-party restaurants and cafes in John Lewis shops
§ All petrol stations
§ Welcome Break Waitrose shops
§ Waitrose Cookery School
§ Leckford Farm Shop and Nursery
§ Waitrose licensed shops in UAE
§ Magazine subscriptions
§ Photo printing
§ Software downloads on johnlewis.com
2. Protect this card and treat is as cash; lost stolen or damaged cards will not be replaced.
3. The card will expire 24 months from purchase or last use. Any remaining balance will not be refunded.
4. Gift cards can be activated with a minimum value of £1 and have a maximum value of £2,500.
5. This card cannot be exchanged for cash. No change or cash refounds will be given but any balance remaining on the card may be applied to future purchases, provided that the card has not expired.
6. This card cannot be used to discharge indebtedness in respect of an account card or credit card issue by John Lewis plc, Waitrose Limited or John Lewis Financial Services Limited, nor can it be used for the purchase either directly or indirectly of any financial product or service.
7. For full terms and conditions and balance inquiries visit https://www.johnlewis.com/gift-card.